Friday, December 26, 2014

Yet from the top

Hey guys ;) missed me..no u didnt:p

Before i start i just want to let you know that i love books and i love doing weird shits.Thats what this blog will be about .....no m not a nerd or crazy (maybe lil).So these are some of the books i tried recently .Y/A novels to be exact but all i see is 25+ content.

Jokes aside (nah)..I like witty lines in books (helps me flip off xboyfriends ;) ) and this two were Oh my sweet lord.


yes it looks like....but there is way better inside

 This book is Satan's.trust me...hot hot barbeque coal hot.Apart from the colourful 25+ descriptions,I love when the characters talk..my best part...not gonna give out spoilers..its worth it.




no butterflies...if u dont consider "butterflies"

 Never my second choice.greatest book ever to learn snarky comments and wits that would make everyone drop to your knees.Romantic...but u just have to read to know if there's more :)









So back to craziness ,here are some questions that i gathered (ofcourse no comments yet,jeez my first bog...blog) 

Are you a terrorist?

God no...i am way more awesome...i watch Barbie & Harry Potter.
No ..but there's always barbie land
 Why do you sing to a lava lamp?

Cristina grimmie says cause its bubbly.I say its my secret mystical power hidden there and it can only be summoned when i sing "Not Afraid-Eminem" to it . I know doesnt make sense.

 Not Afraid -Eminem you can listen to it...if u havent become cool now

Does apple keep the cancer away?

I aint no scientist.You go play with X rays all your life and u gone blame me for telling you apple makes you superman ..hell no . Maybe it does.Not listening to Justin Beiber helps too.
Nigahiga to the rescue ..apple anyone?
  So thats all i guess, please leave a comment and let me know what else i can do here ....open to suggestions and jellies :3 

High five,fist pump & flutter away :D






No comments:

Post a Comment