Thursday, December 25, 2014

Life from the bottom of nowhere

Trust me is a weird title to start with :p

A levels knocking at my door i don't really know whats wrong with me .But here's my first blog...
and this intro sucks.
o look maybe first i should advice on an iorange for my thumb
 I know how all the students out there are suffering from the post traumatic typhoon leading to a recurring apocalypse hiding under their bed / study pressure.

Maybe you 'll enjoy Q/A like I do (no i am not asking you to study ) and you dont have a freaking clue on what the hell i am talking about.
Watcha talkin' bout
On your mark ..... Go ! :3

Who is guilty?

My dad's favourite.Everyone!Schools,country,orange jelly,me,brownies,Harry Potter ........ Chuck Noris.

What is spagetti?

BigMac thrown in the trash,Burritos smashed on faces ,Lays whatever chips electrocuted and then two minute noodles gone wrong
 
glad we are one the same page sis

 Who is a unicorn?

Iluminati! yup news flash unicorns are evil .Their only weaknesss  is a teddy bear or ....Superwoman .Makesure you have one.
umm...sure whatever you say your illu...majesty
 I think that all guys .Hope you enjoyed .i know its not much but may be you can leave crazy questions of your own in the comments and i can answer them.

Highfive,fist pump & flutter away! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment